to our website! Here you can learn all the latest news, view photos and keep in touch.
LaMardi Gras Parade , Lamar, TX
Our New Location!
Our new building is at 621 E. Market St., right across from City Hall. Margret Mysteries Resale shop had been there for 2 years, and now it’s our new home!
Our lease starts on Nov. 1st. We are hoping to finish painting and move in on November 7th and 8th. Just in time to get the Christmas boxes out!
We are so looking forward to moving into a larger building. I appreciate everyone being such troopers. You’ve dealt with all our past moves, the limited space, and still made it all work! I appreciate you, and so do the troops that get our care packages!!
What YOU can do to HELP VETERANS …. In YOUR COMMUNITY
- Start a peer support group
- Offer a meal once a week, or often as possible
- Be a friend and let them know you care
We are a non-profit organization. Your donation will be tax deductible.
Thank You For Supporting our Troops!
Items needed for packing our boxes sent to our troops still deployed overseas, in individual packs:
- Beef Jerky, tuna in the pouch
- Breakfast bars, energy bars
- Nuts, Sunflower seeds, corn nuts
- Peanut butter crackers, cheese crackers
- Gum, regular and sugar free
- Drink mixes with electrolytes for 16 oz. bottled water
Send donations to:
Coastal Bend Troop Support, Inc
PO Box 742
Rockport, TX 78381-0742
Veteran’ Outreach Center
900 E. Laurel
Rockport, Texas 78382
Coastal Bend Troop Support and/or John Kroll do not host meetings as advisers or counselors but simply as group meeting facilitators.